Bree Raum is the Director of Government Relations for the American Gas Association (AGA), where she represents America’s natural gas utilities before the United States Congress as a federal lobbyist, concentrating on energy efficiency and low-income home energy assistance program (LIHEAP) issues. For the past 10 years, Bree worked in government relations at the American Wind Energy Association and the National Propane Gas Association. She has a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and has a Masters of Business Administration from The Johns Hopkins University. In 2009, she graduated from the University of Virginia’s Sorensen Institute’s Political Leaders Program.
Get updates via email
- AGA Members Top E Source’s Utility Social Media List
- Natural Gas is a Big Part of Our Climate Change Solution
- New Data on Methane Points to a Smaller, Shrinking Footprint from the Natural Gas System
- What is Your Natural Gas Utility doing to Help Prevent Pipeline Damage?
- AGA Scholarship Program to Support Students Seeking Careers in Natural Gas Industry
- Future of LNG Industry in the United States Looks Bright
- LNG 17, We Have Lift Off
- LIHEAP Advocates Lobby Congress for Funding
- Don’t be a Fool – Call 811 before You Dig
- Heating Your Home with Natural Gas Can Help Save You Money