Kudos to National Grid for being globally recognized as the top green utility in Newsweek’s 2011 Green Rankings Report. Newsweek evaluated companies based on environmental impact, environmental management, and disclosure. National Grid ranked 167 out of 500 worldwide companies, and was the top-scoring in the utility sector. Factors considered in the ranking included emissions of greenhouse gases, water use, and solid waste disposal. The ranking recognizes and commends National Grid’s corporate responsibility and contribution to society.
Get updates via email
- Cutting Costs and Reducing Emissions Today with Combined Heat and Power
- AGA Members Top E Source’s Utility Social Media List
- Natural Gas is a Big Part of Our Climate Change Solution
- New Data on Methane Points to a Smaller, Shrinking Footprint from the Natural Gas System
- What is Your Natural Gas Utility doing to Help Prevent Pipeline Damage?
- AGA Scholarship Program to Support Students Seeking Careers in Natural Gas Industry
- Future of LNG Industry in the United States Looks Bright
- LNG 17, We Have Lift Off
- LIHEAP Advocates Lobby Congress for Funding
- Don’t be a Fool – Call 811 before You Dig