Tom Moskitis has spent over three decades as an ardent advocate for natural gas. He joined the Washington Gas Light Company in the nation’s capital in 1973 shortly after graduating from the University of Maryland with a BA degree in political science. He earned an MBA in Marketing from the same school and joined the American Gas Association in 1980. Mr. Moskitis represents America’s Natural Gas Utilities before the United States Congress as a federal lobbyist, concentrating on gas supply and financial issues, and is also involved in many of the association’s marketing and communications programs. Tom is the current Private Sector Chair of the Energy Committee of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and is on the Board of Advisors for the Consumer Energy Alliance. Tom is a former member of the Executive Board of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and currently serves on the Board of Trustees of the National Council of the Housing Industry, the supplier division of the NAHB. On a personal note, Tom is a big soccer fan and is a senior grade USSF certified soccer referee.
Get updates via email
- Cutting Costs and Reducing Emissions Today with Combined Heat and Power
- AGA Members Top E Source’s Utility Social Media List
- Natural Gas is a Big Part of Our Climate Change Solution
- New Data on Methane Points to a Smaller, Shrinking Footprint from the Natural Gas System
- What is Your Natural Gas Utility doing to Help Prevent Pipeline Damage?
- AGA Scholarship Program to Support Students Seeking Careers in Natural Gas Industry
- Future of LNG Industry in the United States Looks Bright
- LNG 17, We Have Lift Off
- LIHEAP Advocates Lobby Congress for Funding
- Don’t be a Fool – Call 811 before You Dig