Last year we presented the Natural Gas Video Award for the first time. It was a great program that allowed many members to have an opportunity to highlight their video work. Well, it’s that time of year again. We’re putting out the call for your videos. The video can be anything natural gas or utility related. So, if you’ve done some great work on a safety video, a video about your work in the community, a training video, a commercial or just something highlighting natural gas, here’s your chance to shine.
You can submit your work by leaving a link to the video in the comments below or emailing me at email@example.com. We’ll need to get your entry by August 31. We’re going to select a group of finalists that will be voted upon on this blog by our readers. The winners will receive:
- An award to commemorate their achievement
- Feature article in American Gas Magazine
- Spotlight profile here on True Blue Natural Gas
- An official AGA press release recognizing them to our media contacts
- Complimentary registration (up to two people) to the AGA communications and marketing meeting with an opportunity to speak about their experience making the video
Spectra Energy received the 2009 Natural Gas Video Award for its video “Facts about Natural Gas. The Natural Choice.” The video does a great job highlighting the positives of natural gas story. But instead of me trying to tell you about it, why don’t you just watch it. Enjoy last year’s winner.